Wellspring Counseling Center | 223 S Batavia Ave, Batavia, Illinois 60510, United States | (630) 406-6174
As with any professional service, there will be a charge for time spent with your therapist. The cost of counseling sessions depends on whether or not you will be using an insurance plan.
Wellspring Counseling Center is in-network with the following insurance companies:
If you are using insurance, Wellspring Counseling Center will submit a claim to your insurance company following the date of service. Afterward, you will receive an Explanation of Benefits from your insurance company outlining which portion of the session fee they will cover, and how much you are responsible for. Wellspring Counseling Center receives a copy of this Explanation of Benefits as well and will calculate your balance based on your deductible and/or co-payment amounts.
In most cases, clients choose to access their insurance benefits to pay for counseling services. Sometimes, however, clients may choose to pay out-of-pocket. This option is available for those who do not wish to have a diagnosis on file with their insurance companies. (For more information on privacy, click here.) For clients paying out-of-pocket, session fees are $125 for 60-minute sessions, or $95 for 50-minute sessions.
1. Co-pays are expected at each visit.
2. If you receive a bill, payment is expected upon receipt. If you have an outstanding balance, your sessions may be suspended until it is paid in full.
3. Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel a session for any reason, please notify your therapist at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged a cancellation fee. Exceptions may be made for emergency situations.
4. Phone/e-mail consultations: Occasionally, you may need to consult your therapist before your next scheduled appointment. In these cases, phone and e-mail contact is encouraged. However, should these consultations exceed 10-15 minutes, you may be charged for your therapist's time.
5. It is strongly recommended that clients know their benefits before beginning counseling. This ensures that there are no unexpected surprises when it comes time to receive a bill. Benefit information can be checked online or by calling the Member Services number on your insurance card. You should be able to receive the following information:
6. Clients may make co-pays or pay balances using cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express).
Note: Further details on fees and billing policies will be outlined at your first visit.